Monday, November 1, 2010

Greetings! From My Expressions

Please welcome our latest sponsor to the blog, My Expression!  You've got to check out their amazing collection of Christmas invitations, but first let me introduce some of their other party invitations.
They have a great variety of birthday invitations for girls, boys, and adults!

The Fall/Thanksgiving collection has some beautiful and modern designs that could inspire your entire party decor!
Of course there are so many choices in the Christmas collection for girly gatherings, cocktails, and dinner parties...
But my absolute obsession is the stylish and chic line designed by Doc Milo.  These definately make me want to put on the Ritz and celebrate!  Visit My Expressions to see all the other options for your invitation needs.  Do you have a favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment